Dahi Chutney is a side dish usually eaten with Roti, Paratha, Puri, Dosa, Rice etc. Dahi chutney is made with ingredients such as yoghurt, chillies, coriander, mint and garlic.
Ingredients for Dahi Chutney:
- 1 cup curd
- salt as per taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- few mint leaves( 5-6)
- 2 green chilly
- half cup of coriander
- ½ tablespoon of black pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon of sugar (optional)
Preparation of Dahi Chutney:
- In a mixing bowl add curd, salt, garlic, green chillies , mint leaves, coriander and black pepper powder
- And grind it with the help of a mixer for 1-2 minutes once grinded add sugar and again grind it until everything is nicely mixed and you have consistency like chutney.
- Serve it as dip , best taste when chill in refrigerator