Chikoo or also known as Sapodilla is a tasty and healthy fruit and has many health benefits. Chikoo Milkshake is made by adding chopped and diced Chikoos in a blender with some chilled milk and sugar. It is garnished with some chopped almonds.
Ingredients for Chikoo Milkshake:
- ½ liter chilled milk
- ½ cup sugar.
- 1 tsp butterscotch essence
- 1 cup of diced and peeled chikoo
- Chopped almonds for garnish (optional)
Preparation of Chikoo Milkshake :
- Take a mixing jar or grinder, in that start adding your ingredients
- Start by adding first the chikoo, then sugar ,milk and butterscotch essence
- Grind all the ingredients until well combined for about 2-3 mins
- Once the mixture is well combined, switch off the mixer
- Pour it in a glass, garnish it with some chopped almonds.
- Your chikoo milkshake is ready. Serve it cold.