Chicken lollipop is one of the most popular appetizer loved by all and available in all Indian restaurants. Its the first choice of all chicken lovers. Chicken lollipop is usually served with schezwan dip. Chicken lollipop is made by marinating the chicken pieces with ginger garlic paste, egg whites and lollipop masala. We will show you how to make chicken lollipop with a twist. Yes you read it right, We will show you how to make Chicken lollipop without the bone.
Ingredients for Boneless Chicken Lollipop:
- ½ kg chicken
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 egg white
- Red food color
- 1 packet Lollipop masala(18g)
- 1 tsp Chilli powder (optional)
- Oil for frying
Preparation of Boneless Chicken Lollipop:
Marinating the chicken
- First take a bowl and break the eggs. We only need egg whites so we will separate the yolk from the egg whites and only keep the egg whites in the bowl.
- Now we will take a mixing bowl and add in the chicken.
- Now we will add the Ginger Garlic Paste and the egg whites.
- Now add in the Lollipop masala.
- Now add in a pinch of red food color.
- You can now add the chili powder if needed to make it a bit spicy.(This is optional).
- Now with the help of a spoon mix all these things together. You can even use your hands for mixing it better so that our chicken gets mixed properly and nicely.
- Now cover this mixture and let the chicken get marinated for 30 mins.
Frying the chicken
- Once the chicken gets marinated after 30 mins, turn on the gas flame and keep a pan over the flame.
- Add in 2-3 tsp of oil and let it heat for 30 sec.
- Now add the marinated chicken one by one into the pan.
- Now cover the pan with the lid and let it cook nicely for about a minute or two. (Do not burn or overfry).
- Now open the lid and check if the chicken has cooked on the side that we placed it on and then turn and flip all the chicken pieces to the other side and repeat step 4.
- Once the chicken is fried on both sides, turn off the flame.
- Our Boneless Chicken Lollipop is ready.
- Take out the Boneless Chicken lollipop on a plate and serve it hot. You can also enjoy it with Schezwan sauce if you prefer eating it with a dip.