During summers your body can easily get dehydrated. Lemon and Mint juice is one of the most hydrating drinks which you can make at home easily. This drink is loaded with good amount of nutrition. Addition of mint leaves to lemon water provides cooling effect to the body. Not only this drink tastes good, but also provides ample amount of vitamins.
Ingredients for Virgin Mojito
- 1 cup Mint Leaves
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp black Salt
- 1 small piece Ginger
- 2 Lemon
- ¼ lemon and mint syrup(optional)
- Water as required
Preparation of Virgin Mojito
- Take a mortar and add in sugar, mint leaves and squeeze in the lemon to extract its juice.
- Then add in ginger by finely chopping it into small pieces.
- Add in the black salt.
- Now with the help of the pestle start crushing all of the ingredients until all the ingredients are crushed properly and you extract its juice.(You can also grind it in mixer but following this method will give you a taste and flavour of each ingredient).
- Once we extract the juice, transfer the juice from the mortar into a large vessel and add in the lemon and mint syrup.
- Now add 4 cups of water into the juice mixture. You can also add in some water in the mortar if there is any juice left and mix it and pour it out in the vessel to make sure we get everything out of the ingredients.
- Now mix the juice mixture in the vessel slowly and thoroughly so that all the ingredients are mixed properly.
- Take a glass and add in a few ice cubes in it and now transfer the juice mixture from the vessel into this glass.