Corn/ Maize also called Makka or Bhutta is rich in vitamin C and protein. It is also good for people who want to lose weight as they can have this in their snack to feel full and also speed up weight loss. We have given corn a twist of cheesy pizza flavour which tastes absolutely delicious and you must give it a try.
Ingredients for Cheesy Pizza Corn
- 1 cup Corn kernels
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Pizza Masala(spice mix)
- 1 tsp Mayonnaise
- Salt as per taste
- 4 tsp Creamy Cheese or Grated Cheese
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Water as required
Preparation of Cheesy Pizza Corn
- Take the corn kernels and wash them nicely.
- Turn on the gas flame and place a vessel on the flame and add in water in the vessel as required for boiling these corn kernels.
- Next add in all the corn kernels in the water and let it boil for 5-10 mins until the corn kernels are boiled properly.
- Once the corn kernels are boiled, turn off the flame, drain out the water from the vessel and remove the corn kernels out in a bowl.
- Take a mixing bowl and add in butter, the boiled corn kernels and all the spices (pinch of salt, pepper, chilli flakes,oregano and pizza masala(spice mix)).
- Now add in the mayonnaise and mix the mixture thoroughly with the help of a spoon until all the spices, butter and mayonnaise gets coated with all the corn kernels very well.
- Now add in the Creamy Cheese or Grated Cheese and again with the help of a spoon mix the entire mixture very well.
- Our Cheesy Pizza Corn is now ready.
- Take the Cheesy Pizza Corn out in a serving bowl and serve the yummy and delicious Cheesy Pizza Corn.