Hot Chocolate also known as hot cocoa is a chocolaty drink which contains shaved chocolate, melted chocolate or cocoa powder, milk and any sweetener. All the ingredients are mixed together and heated up until you get the right thicker consistency. It is served hot and topped with marshmallows, whipped cream or any chocolate scrapes of one's choice. The best combination would be to grab your favorite book and read it while you enjoy your hot chocolate drink.
Hot Chocolate Ingredients:
- 500 ml / half liter of milk
- ⅓ cup of cocoa powder
- ¼ cup and 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour (optional)
- 2 medium size cinamona stick
- Dairy milk/1 tablespoon chocolate of your choice
- 4-5 marshmallow
Hot Chocolate Preparation:
- Take a non-stick pan, add milk into the pan then add cocoa powder, sugar and cornflour the mixer grinder jar and add curd in it.
- And with help of a whisk mix it well
- Once all the ingredients are nicely mixed and switch on the gas flame on medium low flame and put you milk pan on it
- Let it simmer for 5 mins on low flame or until the mixture gets thick ,then add cinnamon stick, and give a nice stir.
- Once the mixture come to boil and dairy milk/chocolate and give it a nice mix and cook it for 5 min or once you it boil
- Switch off the gas flame and pour it cup or any utensils of your choice
- Garnish it with some marshmallows and some chocolate flakes
- Your hot chocolate is ready.
- Best taste when serve hot.